Goods and Services Tax (GST)
GST Periodical Returns, Annual Returns and GST Audit Reports
We Provide assistance with Registering for GST, Obtaining Composition license, Filing GST Periodical Returns, Annual Returns, GST Refunds & Other GST Related services.
- Assistance in choosing a tax-efficient ownership, management and operations structure
- Analysis of tax structures and transactions in order to verify the correctness of the application of double tax treaties
- Review of contracts and other primary documents from a tax perspective aimed at identifying potential fields of tax planning
- Assistance in estimating the costs of implementing new solutions as we as identifying potential fields of tax planning
- Advisory related to the tax aspects of the business activity of foreign enterprises in Mongolia and Mongolian businesses abroad
- Reviews and analysis of cross border transactions and payments
- Structure profit repatriation
ABOUT GST REGISTRATION
WHEN GST REGISTRATION MANDATORY IN INDIA?
All taxpayers who have an annual turnover above ₹40 lakhs are required to get new GST registration.
If you supply goods or services in events/exhibition where you do not have a permanent place of business, you need to get online GST Registration before starting a business. Such a dealer has to pay GST on the basis of an estimated turnover of 90 days. The validity of causal GST Registration is 90 days.
NRI taxpayer, who does not have a place of business in India, wishes to start a business, then he has to apply for GST Registration in India before beginning operations in India. The validity of a new GST registration is 90 days.
All Input service distributor who wants carry-forward benefit of input tax credit requires gst registration.
A business who requires to pay tax under the reverse charge mechanism need gst registration
Every e-commerce portal (such as Amazon or Flipkart) under which multiple vendor’s selling their product requires gst registration.
Our GST Services
- GST Regular License
- GST Composition License
- GST TDS Registration
- GSTR 1 : Outward Supplies
- GSTR 3B : Periodical Returns
- GSTR 9 : Annual Return
- GSTR-4 : Composition Annual Return
- TDS Registrations
- TDS Challan payments
- TDS Quarterly Returns
- Form 26Q
- Form 24Q
- TDS Reconciliations
- Form 16/16A